- The Hamptons
- Modern Luxury Hawai'i
- Los Angeles
- New York
- Orange County
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- Washington, D.C.
Horseshoe Casino's Brews at the Shoe Beer Festival
Price: See ticket packages below
Event Phone Number: (219) 473-7000
777 Casino Center Dr
Horseshoe Casino, the premier entertainment and gambling destination in the Midwest, will host its first-ever, Brews at the Shoe Beer Festival on Saturday, March 8th, 2014. The one-day beer and culinary celebration will feature over 150 craft and domestic brews from across the country including Leinkugel, Sam Adams and numerous local Chicagoland breweries.
In addition to 30+ vendors, Horseshoe Casino will be celebrating with musical guest Maggie Speaks, Chicago’s top cover band. They will be playing an unparalleled repertoire of songs from popular 80s songs to Top 40 hits. Maggie Speaks brings variety and the highest quality of music to every performances and Brews at the ‘Shoe is no exception.
Guests can attend the festival by purchasing a general admission “Barley” ticket or one of many luxury packages, including:
· Barley Ticket: $37 includes entry, souvenir glass, Horseshoe dice, bottle opener, unlimited beer sampling, cash bar and cash food available
· Hops Package: $73.50 includes VIP entry from 3pm – 4pm with elevated beer options and cigar pairing during the VIP hour and GA access into the main event
· Suite Package: $117.00 includes access into The Venue’s luxury suite level during event hours (4p-8p) with heavy hors d’oeuvres and elevated beer options within luxury suites from 6pm – 7pm and GA access into the main event
· Brew Master Package: $170 Includes combination of Hops & Suite package, VIP entry from 3pm – 4pm with elevated beer options and cigar pairing during the VIP hour, access into The Venue’s luxury suite level during event hours (4p-8p) with heavy hors d’oeuvres and elevated beer options within luxury suites from 6pm – 7pm and GA access into the main event
· Designated Driver Package: $15 includes unlimited non-alcoholic drinks, access to a ginger beer and root beer tasting and an $8 food voucher