- The Hamptons
- Modern Luxury Hawai'i
- Los Angeles
- New York
- Orange County
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- Washington, D.C.
The Hit List: Sun & Spree
Evan Wetmore | Photo: Anthony Hynes | May 2, 2014
The mercury is rising! Check out what hot shops are stocking for summer.
1. After the launch of Topshop in the fall, another shop-in-shop at Nordstrom (in the Galleria, 832.201.2700) has bowed. Bauble Bar proffers fashion-forward statement jewels like chunky earrings and crystal-bedecked bangles. Stack ’em up!
2. Uptown Park specialty store and eveningwear shop Elizabeth Anthony (1180 Uptown Park Blvd., 713.622.1331) is readying for a massive expansion this fall, and now carries handbags by Edie Parker.
3. Cakewalk Style Shop (3201 Westheimer Rd., 713.284.8283) has relocated from its quaint Persa Street digs to a stand-alone storefront on Westheimer, with more room for new looks like jumpsuits and rompers from Bec & Bridge, and spring frocks from Tibi.
4. A bungalow on Westheimer near the Corner Table is now home to Pomp and Circumstance (3209 Westheimer Rd.), boasting bohemian beach cover-ups and maxis for summer.
5. A new children’s line is now carried at Uptown Park’s Apricot Lane (1101 Uptown Park Blvd., 281.394.2600). G Wear allows kiddos to customize their apparel with appliqués from other recycled clothing items.