- The Hamptons
- Los Angeles
- New York
- Orange County
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- Washington, D.C.
Every Dad Has His Day
Lindsey Weber | Photo: Courtesy Image | June 7, 2013
Treat your pops with glorious grilling, a manly spa day, free beer and more this Father’s Day.
1. Give him some gentle encouragement to retire his faded, dated neckties with an array of snazzy new neckware and pocket squares from Suitsupply, which recently cropped up in Shops Around Lenox. Buckhead, 3400 Around Lenox Road NE, 404.857.2800, us.suitsupply.com
2. Celebrate by kicking back on the patio at TWO Urban Licks for a filling Father’s Day brunch or dinner—they’re offering up grill specials and a complimentary pint for the old man. Poncey-Highland, 820 Ralph McGill Blvd. NE, 404.522.4622, twourbanlicks.com
3. Turn the king of the grill loose at Ray’s on the Creek’s Big Green Egg cooking class on Saturday. You can both master eats like pulled pork sliders, then enjoy beer specials on the patio to reward yourselves. Alpharetta, 1700 Mansell Road, 770.649.0064, raysrestaurants.com
4. For Father’s Day only, FLIP Burger Boutique’s got a rib-eye burger-and-beer combo with slow-cooked prime rib, steak sauce and horseradish foam that dad can wash down with his choice of draft beer. Multiple locations, 404.549.3298, flipburgerboutique.com
5. Pamper your hardworking pop with Spa Sydell’s “Executive Dad” package, which includes a 90-minute massage, 60-minute facial and Gentleman’s manicure and pedicure. Multiple locations, 404.255.7727, spasydell.com