- The Hamptons
- Los Angeles
- New York
- Orange County
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- Silicon Valley
- Washington, D.C.
“Fall” in Love
Courtney Bowers | Photo: weeshare.net | November 8, 2013
Cozy up to your better half with five fall date-night ideas.
1. Play at Uncle Shuck’s Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch, where you’ll find sweet treats, romantic evening hayrides and more. Alpharetta, uncleshucks.com
2. Turn up the heat with cooking classes at The Cook’s Warehouse. November offerings include dim sum and steakhouse date nights, holiday cooking for two and more. Various locations, thecookswarehouse.com
3. Looking for a little of that Italian passion? Try Montaluce Winery & Estates, where you’ll sip on Georgia-grown wines with your sweetie while taking in stunning views. Dahlonega, montaluce.com
4. Tour Red Hare Brewing Company with Forbidden Fruit Spiced Apple Farmhouse Ale in hand, a brew that tastes like a bite of freshly baked apple pie. Marietta, redharebrewing.com
5. Snuggle up at Atlanta Botanical Garden’s Garden Lights Holiday Nights, which kicks off on Nov. 16 with more than a million lights draped throughout the grounds. Midtown, atlantabotanicalgarden.org