- The Hamptons
- Los Angeles
- New York
- Orange County
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- Washington, D.C.
Coach Farm Classes & Tastings
Price: Prices Vary
The Cheese Course
The Cheese Course, a European-style artisanal cheese shop and bistro, kicks off spring with an exclusive selection of fresh Goat Cheeses by Coach Farm. The Cheese Course is excited to be the first retail establishment in South Florida to carry Coach Farm products and is celebrating by offering tastings throughout all seven locations. The line of cheeses offered are unique in that they each are made from fresh goat milk that was retrieved from a goat within three days of the cheese production. The Cheese Course will be featuring three wines from Stacole Fine Wines to pair with the line of Coach Farm cheeses.
The Coach Farm cheeses that will be featured at the store for the month are Triple Crème, Aged Green Peppercorn Goat Cheese, Coach Farm Grating Stick, Fresh Goat Cheese, Reduced Fat Fresh Goat Cheese and Aged Goat Stick.
Classes for the month of April include:
- Plantation: ”Hands on Mozzarella” April 10th
- Mizner Park: “Cheese and Beer” April 12th
- Pinecrest: “Cheese Classics from Around the World” April 19th
- Aventura: “Entertaining with Cheese 101” April 24th
- Midtown: “Cheese and Red Wine” April 18th
- Coral Springs: “Cheese and White Wine” April 26th
Coach Farm Tastings for the month of April will be scheduled as follows:
- Weston: April 10th & April 24th
- Plantation: April 11th & April 25th
- Mizner Park: April 19th & April 26th
- Pinecrest: April 12th & April 26th
- Aventura: April 11th & April 25th
- Midtown: April 11th & April 25th
- Coral Springs: April 12th & April 19th
All classes will be taking place from 7 – 8 p.m. All tastings will be taking place from 7 - 9 p.m. To register for any of the classes, please visit www.thecheesecourse.com.