It’s all about egg hunts and candy baskets this Easter Sunday, but don’t forget to make time for brunch. These five restaurants are dishing out the goods!
1. Chef Conor Hanlon pulls out all the stops this year for The Dutch’s exclusive Easter Sunday special. The $65 three-course meal features items like traditional Peruvian corvina ceviche, frisée aux lardons, a New England lobster roll, and fresh pies, cookies, cakes and sweets from acclaimed Pastry Chef Joshua Gripper. The W South Beach, 2201 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305.938.3111
2. Easter? At Quattro Gastronomia Italiana, it’s Pasqua and its culinary offerings are available all weekend long. Starting at lunchtime on Friday and running all the way through Easter dinner, guests can choose from a variety of delicious á la carte menu items, like deviled eggs with tuna tartar and Calvisius caviar, tortelli with sheep ricotta and sage sauce, and cherry panna cotta for a sweet finish. 1014 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, 305.531.4833
3. Eating Easter candy out of the package is so last year. Try Chef Jamie DeRosa’s house-made Peeps and a variety of other specialties this Easter Sunday at Tongue and Cheek. From 10AM until 4:30PM, visitors can indulge in Easter baskets and chocolate bunnies at the South of Fifth favorite. 431 Washington Ave., Miami Beach, 305.704.2900
4. Alerting all foodies: Scarpetta at the Fontainebleau hotel is open for brunch this Easter Sunday starting at 11AM. This rare opportunity features gourmet treats such as deviled eggs and duck prosciutto, whipped short rib crostini, rosemary roasted leg of lamb and suckling pig sugo with dandelion greens and orange gremolata. The Fontainebleau is also hosting its annual egg hunt for the little ones with Easter goodies from its in-house patisserie, Solo. Fontainebleau Miami Beach, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305.674.4660
5. Easter brunch in Coral Gables should be nothing but exquisite, and Pascal’s on Ponce is sure to rise to the occasion. A three-course Champagne brunch awaits at this contemporary French bistro. Local ingredients prepared with classical French techniques are the perfect complement to a sublime Easter Sunday. 2611 Ponce de Leon Blvd., Coral Gables, 305.444.2024