From bouquets and terrariums to wine and gifts, these shops have all the essentials for a dashing delivery.
1. The newest name in flowers is changing the game for good. The new Kalla flower service offers more than just run-of-the-mill delivery work. In addition to its stunning bouquets, customers can add chocolate and wine to the mix, all in one beautiful gift box. For a personal touch, customers can upload a video message to be delivered simultaneously. 888.580.2462
2. Whether you need flowers for a special someone or a special event, Pistils & Petals has you covered. This Alton Road floral design shop is renowned for its exotic imported blooms and painstakingly designed bouquets. 1060 Alton Road, Miami Beach, 305.534.5001
3. Featuring lovely succulents, sand and figurines, Plant the Future’s terrariums are far from your ordinary household planter box. Available for purchase online, these distinctive combinations of nature and structure are truly sights to be seen. Whether you want a small, hanging nature scene or a decadent horse sculpture with a planted mane, this shop offers plenty of options when it comes to green. 305.571.7177
4. Named one of the best flower shops in the city by CBS Miami, Trias Flowers and Gifts has become a Miami staple. Now run by the fourth generation of the Trias family, the shop allows customers to shop for arrangements by flowers, colors and occasions. 6520 SW 40th St., Miami, 305.665.5300
5. Downtown Flowers is known around the city for its breathtaking arrangements. From stunning bouquets of calla lilies to rose arrangements featuring flowers of every color, this shop is a breath of fresh, fragrant air. Free delivery for addresses in Downtown make it much more economical to surprise that special someone. 2 South Biscayne Blvd., Miami, 305.358.1311