- The Hamptons
- Los Angeles
- New York
- Orange County
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- Washington, D.C.
Morgan Golumbuk | Photo: Courtesy of Fairchild Tropical Garden | May 1, 2014
Celebrate mom’s big day with a meal to remember!
1. Celebrate mom not once, but twice! Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden is offering two events this Mother’s Day: a brunch in the Garden House at 10:30AM and Mother’s Day Tea at 3PM in the Visitor Center ballroom and veranda. Bask in tropical tranquility and enjoy everything from savory quinoa salads to decadent desserts. 10901 Old Cutler Road, Coral Gables, 305.663.8059
2. Nothing goes better with brunch than bubbly! At The Rusty Pelican, mom will enjoy a complimentary glass of Champagne, along with a variety of food stations that include meats, ceviche and tartare, breakfast classics, and a raw bar. Seatings are at 10AM, 1PM and 4PM. 3201 Rickenbacker Cswy., Key Biscayne, 305.361.3818
3. If its menu is any indication, Mother’s Day Brunch at The Forge will be unbeatable. New Executive Chef Christopher Lee has assembled a diverse carte du jour for all tastes, including yellow fin tuna tartare, beef carpaccio BLTs, surf and turf eggs Benedict, banana bread French toast, black truffle mac and cheese pot pie and Gianduja mousse cups. Our mouths are watering already. 431 W. 41st St., Miami Beach, 305.538.8533
4. Executive Chef Wolfgang Birk is pulling out all the stops for the moms of Miami. The decadent buffet at Area 31 will feature a spread of stations offering everything from mahimahi to clove honey ham. Reserve a table on the outdoor terrace and have a side of Brickell views with your meal. 270 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Miami, 305.424.5234
5. A five-course menu is Mother’s Day bliss. Cavalli Miami Restaurant and Lounge is opening its doors at 11:45AM on Sunday for the big day, and the menu is not to be missed. Start with the San Daniele prosciutto with marinated pears and end with a choice of Italian-style tiramisu or panna cotta, with plenty of exquisite selections in between. 150 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, 305.695.4191