- The Hamptons
- Los Angeles
- New York
- Orange County
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- Washington, D.C.
Courtney Bowers | Photo: Fernando de los Santos | January 31, 2014
We’re taking advantage of the last few cool days of the season by getting warm and snug with the city’s steamiest sips.
1. Tree Top Toddy: The Mansion’s take on the hot toddy is made for sitting fireside, with its Zirbenz stone pine liqueur, fresh lemon juice and Grade A maple syrup—all topped with cinnamon maple foam. 2821 Turtle Creek Blvd., 214.443.4747
2. The Café Pierre: Javier’s Gourmet Mexicano’s frothy signature Café Pierre—think brandy, Kahlua, amaretto liqueur and coffee—is poured tableside, and then erupts into a sparkling blaze when set on fire. 4912 Cole Ave., 214.521.4211
3. Hot Bourbon Apple Cider: The Standard Pour serves their cider piping hot and topped with spice honey cream and sage for a drink with seasonal allure. 2900 McKinney Ave., 214.935.1370
4. Bourbon Milk Punch: Although this Whiskey Cake icon isn’t served warm, the Eagle Rare bourbon, vanilla extract, milk and nutmeg will have you feeling cozy in no time. 3601 Dallas Parkway, Plano, 972.993.2253
5. The Whiskey Winter Warmer: The wintry tastes in Lark on the Park’s sipper are thanks to its perfect mix of whiskey, cinnamon, nutmeg and an assortment of other fall spices. 2015 Woodall Rodgers Freeway, 214.855.5275