- The Hamptons
- Los Angeles
- New York
- Orange County
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- Washington, D.C.
Atlanta Food & Wine Festival
The Atlanta Food & Wine Festival is the first culinary weekend in the nation dedicated to showcasing the food and beverage traditions of the Southern region. The weekend offers three distinct activities:
- Learning Experiences – cooking and cocktail classes, tasting seminars and panel discussions all located at the Loews Atlanta Hotel in Midtown
- Tasting Experiences (Tasting Tents) – a showcase of the region’s top talents and flavors are in the Festival Tasting Tents, which have been curated by the chefs and industry experts and are organized in a series of “trails” like Craft Beer, Barbecue, Farm Grown, Seafood, Southern Wines & Spirits, etc. to give guests the ultimate food and beverage experience
- Dinners & Events – throughout the weekend special dinners and parties with out-of-town chefs, mixologists and sommeliers will take place Thursday – Saturday of the Festival
The Festival is May 30 – June 2, 2013 in Midtown Atlanta. Key locations include:
- Welcome Center (11th & Juniper) – this is where guests retrieve their day and 3-Day passes, Tasting Tent wrist bands and gift bags.
- Loews Atlanta Hotel (11th & Peachtree) – Official Host Hotel – is the epicenter of the Festival and the location of the Learning Experiences and the Connoisseur Lounge.
- Tasting Tents (11th & Peachtree Walk)
- Festival Dinners & Events take place around town.
For more information and to purchase tickets, go to: